Elevating CEOs and Entrepreneurs: My Journey as a TEC Canada Chair in Quebec
As a TEC Canada Chair, my mission is to mentor CEOs and entrepreneurs, empowering them to make informed decisions, excel in leadership, and achieve exceptional results.
As a TEC Canada member in my CEO peer advisory group, you can expect 5 major advantages:
- Make Better Decisions
As a CEO, entrepreneur, or business leader, the weight of your decisions can be overwhelming. If you join my TEC CEO group, you can gain the confidence to make better choices for your business. You'll be able to tap into the collective wisdom of your peers from non-competing industries who gather around our table.
- Be Held Accountable
In business and life, the decisions you make aren't easy. Our CEO group is fully vested in each other’s success, which means you can expect to be held accountable for seeing your decisions through to completion.
- Growth as a Leader
TEC is all about pushing you beyond your expectations, both as a person and as a leader. It's a journey of personal and professional growth that goes far beyond what you initially imagined.
- Freedom from Isolation
As a CEO, leader, or owner, finding unbiased support can be challenging. My TEC CEO group fills that void, offering you a valuable source of assistance to make better decisions. You'll benefit from the input of a vested group of leaders from diverse, non-competing industries, helping you navigate challenges and seize opportunities with confidence.
- Embracing Change: Constant Support at Your Side
Embracing change can be quite challenging. However, with a group of skilled individuals all dedicated to supporting your interests, you'll find coping with the extreme changes in the economy, your business, and your professional life a little bit easier. Together, we'll navigate through uncertainty and pave the way for new opportunities
I DECIDED TO BECOME A TEC CANADA CHAIR FOR TWO MAIN REASONS:
6 REASONS TO JOIN LUC TREMBLAY'S TEC GROUP
- I know how to challenge, and I like to challenge those I love to be better at what they do (sometimes I do too much, I know. At least I know, and I can measure).
- I'm credible, people trust me.
- I know how to say things directly, while at the same time showing an intention of care and attention to others; being "carefrontational".
- I've helped people to have a better life thanks to my coaching.
- I have a diverse background, systems thinking and approach, complemented by business acumen.
- Finally, I can quickly understand situations as a whole, the causes of problems, the unspoken and paradoxical tensions within an organization in order to help.
UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL WITH YOUR OWN CEO GROUP LIKE NO OTHER!
…and here are some testimonials from leaders I’ve worked with over the past few years:
Guy Martel, ing.-MBB
CEO, Chief Executive Officer
Mouvement Québécois Qualité
" A solid theoretical and practical background to serve his clients!
mis au service de ses clients ! "
Member of the executive management,
public organization of the health sector
Vice-President, Office of Facilities Renewal Management
National Research Council Canada